- Draws our impurities that can lead to breakouts
- Improves skin radiance and clarity
- Provides gentle exfoliation
This impressive multi-tasking cleanser draws out impurities that can lead to breakouts and discourages blemish-causing bacteria without over drying. Not only that, it helps reduce the look of fine lines and wrinkles and promotes healthy cell renewal. You're going to love how clear and bright your skin will look. Yup, the best facial cleanser ever.
This product is cruelty free and does not contain any gluten, parabens, phthalates, soy, or sulfates.
All skin types who like a cleanser that's pure joy for oily skin.
1. With damp hands, apply a small amount of Purifying Facial Cleanser to dry skin.
2. Gently massage using circular motions for approximately one minute. Cleanse thoroughly, rinse and pat dry.
3. May be used AM and PM.
4. This versatile cleanser can be left on for 5 minutes as a clarifying facial mask.
CONTRAINDICATIONS: Do not use if pregnant, nursing, or have an aspirin allergy.
*Results may vary.
Water, Glycerin, Kaolin, Bentonite, Caprylic/Capric Triglyceride, Pentylene Glycol, Polyglyceryl-2 Stearate, Sodium Cocoyl Isethionate, Sodium Lauroyl Sarcosinate, Cetearyl Alcohol, Cetearyl Phosphate, Hydrogenated Castor Oil, Hydroxyacetophenone, Melaleuca Alternifolia (Tea Tree) Leaf Oil, Salicylic Acid, Carrageenan, Caprylyl Glycol, Phenylpropanol, Propanediol, Cyamopsis Tetragonoloba (Guar) Gum, Menthyl Lactate, Titanium Dioxide, Xanthan Gum, Mandelic Acid, Tetrasodium Glutamate Diacetate, Dextrose, Butylene Glycol, Chamomilla Recutita (Matricaria) Flower Extract, Yeast Polysaccharides, Tocopherol, Boswellia Serrata Resin Extract, Honey Extract, Oryza Sativa (Rice) Bran Extract, Oligopeptide-10
“Leave on skin in a thin layer twice per week for 10 minutes to double as a mask treatment. ”
— Erin Larson, Aesthetician & Hydropeptide Director Of Education